How to connect via FTP to your account using FileZilla
FileZilla, is a neat and lightweight ftp client, which is available for Windows, MacOSX and Linux
We made it very simple to configure it, and it is simple to use.
- Download and install FileZilla
- Login to your client area. After you log in to your seedbox account, click in the "My Client Area" button.
- Click the little gear icon next to the seedbox that you want to download its ftp configuration and then click at "Manage Seedbox".
- Go down to the "Seedbox" tab. Next to the "FTP Access" section you will see a "Filezilla Configuration" button. Press it and you should download a "sites.xml" file.
- Open FileZilla, and go to Settings. In the Transfer options set the Maximum simultaneous transfer to "10"
- Go to File > Import
- Choose the file "sites.xml" that you just downloaded when FileZilla will ask for confirmation to import the Site Listings, choose OK
- After you receive a successful message, that the import is complete, go to File > SiteManager
- Choose the entry with your servername, and click "Connect"