How to reclaim your plex server
If for whatever reason your plex server is signed out of your plex.tv account and you no longer have access to your plex server, instead of re-installing the plex app (which most probably will cause you to lose your previous library paths and a full rescan will be needed once you re-add them, amongst other things), there is another, better and faster way (and without the above fuss in parenthesis). You just need to do the following in order to claim your plex server back ;
1) Connect to your seedbox via SSH.
You can also easily do so from your web browser too, without the need to remember ports etc. Just visit https://remote.seedboxes.cc/ from your favourite browser and enter your client area email and password (like you do with seedbucket).
You can also check our guide for that here
Once you input your credentials, select the seedbox from the list (if you have multiple seedboxes) that you wish to reclaim the plex server. You will automatically connect via SSH to that seedbox and the terminal will appear
2) Without leaving that tab, open another tab, navigate to https://www.plex.tv/claim/ and copy the new claim code for your plex
3) Return to your previous tab (with the terminal), and run the following two separate commands;
4) You will be prompted for your claim code. Unfortunately some browsers doesn't support pasting from clipboard (via right-clicking), so you have to input the code manually. If you connected via SSH though (and not via your browser), you can directly paste it as usual
5) Go to your seedbox client area, in the seedbox details page, and then click on the "Installable apps" tab. Next to the Plex app, there is a "Restart" button, which restarts your plex server. Please restart your plex server. Then your plex server should be back online in a minute.
That was it!
NOTE: In case you proceeded with plex re-installation prior to seeing this tutorial, as said there is no point in reclaiming as you now have a brand new plex server. You'll just have to re-add your libraries, both for your seedbox and for your mount. If you followed the rclone mount installation guide in the past, the mount path will be automatically accessible at "/home/user/mounts/rclone/"