Set your default torrent client
During the order of your seedbox, you were asked which client you prefer as your default. However, if you ever change your mind in the future, it is simple to change your default client.
What do you get from correctly setting you default client in your client area ?
You can always use any of the available clients in your seedbox. They are all available to you, no matter what you have set as your default client. However, it is important for us to know which is the one you currently using because:
- Our system will automatically check every 10 minutes, that your client is running and if not (crashed) it will start it again
- Our system will automatically configure your preferred client for optimum performance
- Your client will automatically be started when the server is rebooted (which will happen once per week)
How to change your default client
The procedure is fairly simple:
- Login to your client area. After you log in to your seedbox account, click in the "My Client Area" button.
- Click the little gear icon next to the seedbox that you want to change its torrent client and then click at "Manage Seedbox".
- Under the "Seedbox" tab, look for the "Torrent Client WebUI" section. Select your preferred client and confirm your choice when prompted.
- You will receive a confirmation that your client has been changed. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the change to propagate to your server. Afterwards, you can click at the "Torrent Client info" button to check information regarding your torrent client or just hit the "Go to
(Torrent client)" button to visit the torrent client's web UI